Please read carefully of the terms and condition before purchasing any tour package. The issuance of tickets and vouchers shall be deemed to be consent to the below terms and condition
1. All clients responsible for their proper legal travel documents, for example: passport, green card, visa, airline ticket or any other travel requirements by the customs or immigrations or U.S. and other countries. Due to failure of providing proper travel documents, no refund will be allowed, and clients will be responsible for any cost incurred by cancellation, delay and discontinuation of tour.
2. Bookings and payments clients can book tour by our sales office, agents and internet, full payment of bookings must received by our office before the departure date. Otherwise, booking will be considered cancel and any partial deposits/payments will be forfeited.
3. Payments include: tour, transportation by air-conditioned tour bus, hotel accommodation; children must share bed with accompany adults. If no other clients could share room with a booked single client, a single client, a single supplement charge must be paid. Due to local fire regulations, all booking including triple or quadruple room are base on two twin beds only.
4. Payments do not include: meal, admission, insurance, baggage handling(baggage is limited to one(1) piece per client) and any other personal expenses.
5. Gratuity is additional and is suggested as U.S. $4 per day for tour guide and U.S. $3 per day for driver.
6. Any expenses incurred for cancellation or delay departure of tour due to any uncontrollable circumstances.
7. Cancellation and refund policy: (for cancellation or change of departure date)
l If requested 10 days before the tour departure date, the received payments would be refunded after deductions of all hotels, air tickets, credit card processing fee and any expenses incurred.
l If requested is in between 3 days to 10 days before the tour departure date, the received payments would be refunded after deduction of 50% of tour price, hotel, air tickets and any expenses incurred.
l If requested within 3 days from the tour departure date, no refund will be allowed.
l If customer chose to discontinue tour before the tour is finished or miss any part of the tour, no refund would be allowed. In addition, it is the client own responsibilities for all consequences arises from an early termination of the tour.
8. Due to uncontrollable reasons or insufficient number if client, our company reserves the right to cancel or postpone any tour. A cancelled tour will be refunded no more than the original price by our company cheque only. Clients shall not hold our company for any liabilities against such cancellation or postponement or tour.
9. We reserve the right to refuse any clients who may hinder or delay the progress of a tour. In such situation the used portion if the tour will be refunded on a pro-rata basis after all prepaid expenses such as hotel, transportation etc are deducted.
10. Our company, as a tour operator, acts only as an agent or contracted services. All travel arrangements include in this trip are made on participant’s behalf upon the express condition that neither our company nor our agents shall be liable or responsible in the absence of its(or their) negligence for any direct, indirect, consequential, or irregularity of any kind which may be accessioned by reason of any act or omission of any person or entity, include without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as an airline, train, motor coach, private car, cruise vessel, boat, or any other conveyance, hotel, sightseeing provider, local ground handler, etc., which is to or does supply any goods or services for this trip. Participant understands that our company neither owns nor operates such third party suppliers and accordingly agrees to seek remedies directly and only with those suppliers and nor hold our company responsible fir any losses or expenses due to delay or changes or schedule, over booking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government’s civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations., epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant.